Mandarin speaking Property Manager £30,000 – 35,000 pa join this highly regarded team at their centrally located offices in London SE1 offering exceptional career potential…
- Salary £30,000 – £35,000 pa
- Candidates must have experience of managing a portfolio of UK AST residential properties
- Must be able to speak Manadarin
- On going professional training to ensure you and your team are fully up to date with the latest property management legislation
- Great package of company benefits
- Exceptional career potential
- Offices close to Waterloo Station
- This role is office based Monday – Friday
This is an exceptional opportunity for a Property Manager in this varied and interesting role managing a portfolio of high quality AST residential properties, in prime areas of London, for overseas owners.
As a Property Manager you will have your own portfolio of properties to manage and be part of a busy, friendly and successful team that pride themselves on personal service and adhere to the highest standards of property management.
- Have experience managing a portfolio of AST residential properties
- Be able to speak Manadarin
- Have excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Have a great telephone manner
- Be keen to give an outstanding customer service that this company prides itself on
- Possess good problem solving skills to deal with the wide variety of issues on properties that arise
- have a positive approach and be highly motivated to work as a key part of this busy team
- Sound numerical and IT skills to include MS Word and Excel
Experience working with international landlords that are based in China and Asia would be an advantage but is not essential.
Please apply by sending your CV as a Word document
People 4 Property are acting as an employment agency