Lettings Portfolio Manager £24,000 pa – Exceptional opportunity for someone with residential lettings or property management experience in Bracknell, Berkshire. Join this busy and professional residential asset management team offering outstanding career potential…
For this role we are looking for someone with residential lettings or property management experience and the confidence to deal with corporate clients. ARLA/NFoPP qualifications would be an advantage and are supported by the company alongside full professional training. In addition to the salary of £24,000 pa there is a discretionary bonus and a great package of company benefits.
Office hours are Monday to Friday 09:00 – 17:30 with plenty of free parking at the office.
This varied and interesting role encompasses all aspects of managing the lettings process of high quality portfolios of residential properties for corporate clients. The day to day asset management will include establishing rental values through to ensuring the clients rent requirements are met and void times minimised. Ensuring that the the full lettings process is managed to the highest professional standards and providing an outstanding service to the client.
Your responsibilities will also include:
• Carrying out quarterly property visits when required
• Regular client facing meetings to discuss overall financial and lettings performance of the portfolio
• Overseeing the repairs and maintenance when required ensuring strict service levels are adhered to and that all expenditure is cost effective.
• Sourcing and instructing local sub agents to obtain optimum lettings performance.
• To assess property portfolios ensuring that every endeavour has been made to make sure that properties are let as quickly as possible and to develop marketing strategies
• Continual assessment of properties to ensure that market rental figure is at optimum level but also competitive in variety of local markets.
• To prepare reports for clients and management to show progress of lettings to date and activity on individual portfolios.
You must have excellent communication and administrative skills, with a great telephone manner, strong organisational skills and the desire to provide the outstanding customer service that this company prides itself on.
You will need good problem solving skills to deal with the wide variety of issues on properties that arise.
Importantly you should be positive and highly motivated to work as a key part of this busy team
Good written communication skills as well as sound numerical and IT skills are required to include MS Word, Excel and Power Point.
Please apply in the first instance by sending your CV as a Word document with a covering letter. People 4 Property are acting as an employment agent.