Join this highly regarded team as Property Manager £30,000 – 35,000 pa at their centrally located offices in London SE1 offering exceptional career potential…
- Salary £30,000 – £35,000 pa
- On going professional training to ensure you and your team are fully up to date with the latest property management legislation
- Candidates must have experience of managing a portfolio of AST residential properties
- Great package of company benefits
- Exceptional career potential
- Offices close to Waterloo Station
- This role is office based Monday – Friday
This is an exceptional opportunity for a Property Manager in this varied and interesting role managing a portfolio of high quality AST residential properties, in prime areas of London, for overseas owners.
As a Property Manager you will have your own portfolio of properties to manage and be part of a busy, friendly and successful team that pride themselves on personal service and adhere to the highest standards of property management.
Candidates must have:
- Experience managing a portfolio of AST residential properties
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- A great telephone manner
- The desire to provide the outstanding customer service that this company prides itself on
- Good problem solving skills to deal with the wide variety of issues on properties that arise
- A positive approach and be highly motivated to work as a key part of this busy team
- Sound numerical and IT skills to include MS Word and Excel
Experience working with international landlords that are based in China and Asia would be an advantage but is not essential.
Please apply by sending your CV as a Word document
People 4 Property are acting as an employment agency