Trainee Lettings Negotiator Battersea, London SW11 – OTE £30,000 – Exceptional opportunity for a career in property with full professional training…
- OTE £30,000 pa
- Full professional training including ARLA/Propertymark qualifications
- In subsequent years, as a fully trained Lettings Negotiator, earnings at this successful office will be substantially higher
- The salary consists of a good basic plus monthly commission and performance bonuses
- There is a great car allowance – You must have a UK driving licence and will need to use your own car for property visits
- Excellent long term career and earnings potential
- Please note some Saturday working will be required with time off in lieu
- Good company benefits
This is an exceptional opportunity to become a fully trained Lettings Negotiator with this successful independent lettings and estate agency offering great earnings potential and a long term career pathway.
This company is known for their long standing relationships with landlords and residents in the local area giving them an exceptional portfolio of high quality properties to let in the London, SW11, area.
They are seeking a Trainee Lettings Negotiator that shares their passion for property and that is keen to provide the best possible customer experience that their team pride themselves on.
As a Trainee Lettings Negotiator in this varied and exciting role you will learn the full lettings process:
- Initially, you will be involved in the sourcing and marketing of potential properties to let and be out and about conducting viewings
- After training, as a Lettings Negotiator you will also be negotiating offers and following the whole rental process through to ensure properties are successfully let in line with the latest legislation
- Enjoying the satisfaction of happy landlords and tenants alongside the financial rewards of this role
You should have:
- The desire to deliver the high levels of customer service that this company prides itself on
- Excellent communication skills with a confident telephone manner
- A UK driving licence
- Good administrative and numerical skills and precise attention to detail
- Ideally local knowledge of Battersea and Clapham or the surrounding area of London SW11
Please apply by sending your CV as a Word document
People 4 Property are acting as an employment agent on this vacancy – see all our vacancies…