Trainee Lettings Negotiator Richmond upon Thames – OTE £30,000 with good initial guarantee – Exceptional training and professional career progression for a graduate or someone who enjoys sales and is keen to pursue a career in property…
- OTE £30,000+ pa
- Good basic salary plus monthly office commission
- Pool car available for business use
- Full professional training enabling ARLA Propertymark Qualifications
- Excellent long term career and earnings potential
- Initial earnings guarantee to ensure a smooth transition into the role
- In subsequent years, as a fully trained Lettings Negotiator, earnings at this successful office will be substantially higher
- Some Saturday working will be required with time off given in lieu
This is an exceptional opportunity to become a fully trained Lettings Negotiator with this successful independent lettings and estate agency offering substantial future earnings potential and a long term career pathway. This company is known for their in depth knowledge of the local property market with long standing relationships with landlords and residents. They are seeking a trainee that shares their passion for property and that is keen to provide the best possible customer experience that their team pride themselves on.
As a Trainee Lettings Negotiator in this varied and exciting role you will learn the full lettings process. Initially, you will be involved in the sourcing and marketing of potential properties to let and be out and about conducting viewings. After training, as a Lettings Negotiator you will also be negotiating offers and following the whole rental process through to ensure properties are successfully let, enjoying the satisfaction of happy landlords and tenants alongside the financial rewards of this role.
You should have:
- The desire to deliver the high levels of customer service that this company prides itself on
- Excellent communication skills with a confident telephone manner
- A UK driving licence
- Good administrative and numerical skills and precise attention to detail
- Ideally local knowledge of Richmond or the surrounding area
Please apply by sending your CV as a Word document
People 4 Property are acting as an employment agent on this vacancy – see all our vacancies...