Exceptional career opportunity for a Lettings Negotiator OTE £35,000+ and company car – join this busy lettings agent in Notting Hill, London W11 covering the area’s finest properties…
- OTE £35,000+ pa
- Basic salary up to £18,000 pa
- Great generous structured commission starting at 12%
- Company car
- On going professional training to ensure all staff are fully up to date with latest industry news and legal compliance
- Excellent long term career and earnings potential
- Great package of company benefits
- Initial 3 month earnings guarantee to ensure a smooth transition into the role
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced lettings negotiator to join a highly regarded and busy agent with a significant presence in the prime Central London property market.
This long established and highly successful lettings and estate agency offers an exceptional career pathway, for an ambitious Lettings Negotiator seeking that next step in their lettings career. Full ARLA/NFoPP training and legal updates are provided alongside on going career development.
No two days are ever the same in this interesting role at this busy office offering substantial earnings potential.
You should have drive and enthusiasm and be confident to deal with high quality residential property and high profile landlords and tenants. It is essential that you are well spoken, have immaculate presentation and possess good communication skills, including an excellent telephone manner. Local knowledge of this area of London will be an advantage.
Please note candidates must have a clean UK driving licence.
Please apply by sending your CV as a Word document with a covering letter attached.
People 4 Property are acting as an employment agent on this vacancy – see all our vacancies…