Exciting opportunity for a Property Inspector, £28,000 pa plus good benefits, to join this busy Property Management Department managing high quality Central London residential properties. Exceptional training and career development is offered by this professional property management company based from their offices close to Victoria Station in London SW1…
This role would suit someone with experience of residential property inspections or lettings inventories. Ideally candidates will also have a UK driving licence.
In this interesting and varied role you will be out and about, in prime areas of Central London, conducting property inspections and producing reports on the condition of managed properties in this high quality portfolio.
Full training will be provided, both internally by the company and with external professional organisations, to ensure the best possible property management service is provided at all times conforming with the latest residential property legislation.
As Property Inspector your responsibilities will include:
- Full responsibility for completing mid-term inspections on all properties managed by the Property Management team
- Creating property visit reports for landlords and sending to the property manager
- Conducting routine and ad-hoc property visits as required by Property Managers and branches.
- Complying with ARLA regulations and being aware of Health and Safety
- Ensuring an excellent standard of customer service is provided and upheld
Skills Required :
- Ideally experience conducting residential property visits, inspections and producing reports OR previous experience in as an inventory clerk OR from a lettings or estate agency environment
- Highly motivated and positive with a “can do” attitude
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Excellent time management skills including the ability to prioritise
- Good IT skills to include MS Word and Excel
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- ARLA qualification beneficial but not essential
- Digital Photography skills beneficial but not essential
- Ideally has a drivers licence, although not essential
Please apply in the first instance by sending your CV as a Word document with a covering letter. People 4 Property are acting as an employment agent.